Friday, January 8, 2010

What do you do if you have no idea how to run a Science Fair?

I have decided to start a blog to let my posterity know how successful or foolish this entire notion is about holding a Science Fair at the school where I work.
I am really afraid and wonder if there is anyone out there in cyberspace who would be willing to give me some pointers. I don't know if this will even work, but I will begin a journal about all of the follies that occurred on a daily basis. Maybe someone can learn not to make the same mistakes I made and at the same time to experience the joy of success.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds exciting! I'm not sure where you're at with the process, but I'd be happy to chat or email about any questions you have. I've taught high school and junior high science classes and helped organize or judge or prepare seven science fairs in four different schools. I wouldn't call myself on expert on science fairs, but I do have a bit of experience. ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete